mardi 10 juillet 2012

Introduction- for school

Hi!

I'm Nancy Labelle, a girl of 17 years old living in a town near Montréal called Mirabel. This is in Québec,Canada.  I live with my mother, my father and my younger brother which is named Steven.He is 15 years old. My older sister, who is 20 years old, lives in Québec City with her boyfriend,Fred.He is a really nice guy. Since 2010, they have been living there.They moved away from Mirabel for Ariane's studies. She is studying at Université Laval to become a primary teacher. When she moved, she left her cat at home. It's  a really fat cat named Kirsis which I don't really like. When you look at her, you always think she has taken drugs. I prefer my cat,Caramel, which I have since I'm 4 years old. He is already 15 years old. He is really old but he is more cool then Kirsis. He still hunts for animals and he eats them afterwards. Now, we also have Fred's dog which is a miniature labrador.  Shannon is a really nice pet. She is cool. But she doesn't like being attached.A lots of times, she simply escape home and go to a neighbour house.

I like to go shopping with friends. I pass almost all my free times with my friends and my boyfriend.I like to go to the movies theater and to watch TV. I also read a lot.The last book I read which I really liked was the Hunger Games Trilogy. I also went to see the first movie which is also called the Hunger Games. It's a really good movie!

One thing you might not know about me is that I have arthritis.It's a sickness which whom I'm living since I'm 14 years old. I take lots of medicine because of it. I can't do all kinds of activities because of it. It is really painful sometimes. My ankles and my wrists are the most painful articulations that are touched by arthritis.

In February, I choosed to do the Explore program because both of my parents did it when they were younger. My mom went to Fredericton and my dad went to Regina. They both had a blast doing it! Ottawa wasn't my first choice, but it looks like a fun city. There is lots of museum and festivals taking place during the summer here. It looks fun.

I was asked to write about what I'm the most looking for in Ottawa... I don't really know... Maybe is it to meet new friends?  I'm pretty excited to go to Calypso too. I'm also really happy to go to Toronto, Canada's Wonderlands and to the Niagara Falls. But I already lived in Mississauga for 2 months so I went to all those places already, but I like so much that area! It's so much fun out there! I loved that area when I was there :)

Nancy

2 commentaires:

  1. Your text is very interesting!I hope that you will have a lot of fun in Toronto.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow! It seems that you have a lot of animals at your house :) It was interesting to read that your parents also went on the Explore Program when they were younger. It seems that it has become a family tradition!

    RépondreSupprimer