mardi 10 juillet 2012

Museum of Civilization - Friday July 6th

Last Friday, we went to the Museum of Civilization which is not in Ottawa. It's on the other side of the Rideau Canal, in Gatineau.

My first question was ''What are the First Nations contributions to modern Canada'' and my second one was ''What are the controversial topics presented in the museum about the First Nations?''. I haven't got any of them answered because I hadn't time to go to the First People Hall. We had not much time to visit. We didn't even have an hour to visit it all. After the IMAX movie, we could have stayed but I was afraid of getting lost by getting back to Ottawa. I had to take the bus to go back home at Rideau Centre so I had to walk back and I didn't know the way.

I only had time to see the Grand Hall. I ran out of time without noticing it as it was really interesting. I think I didn't even went halfway through that exhibit before my time was up. I was sad that I didn't have more time. I would have love to see more of the exhibits at that museum!

Nancy

1 commentaire:

  1. It's really too bad that you didn't get to see a lot of the museum... I think it may be free on Thursday evenings... maybe you could go back!

    RépondreSupprimer